MythicalLife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

STAFF !
Photobucket

Monthly Awards !!!
Female of the Month !! To be confirmed Male of the Month !! To be confirmed Member of the Month !! To be confirmed Relationship of the Month !! To be confirmed Quote of the Month !! To be confirmed Topic of the Month !! To be confirmed
Latest topics
» Warmth on the beach
Ewan Jameson(freestyle app) EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 6:12 pm by Maci White

» First Day(open)
Ewan Jameson(freestyle app) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 12:19 am by Ivy

» Becca's Graphics
Ewan Jameson(freestyle app) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 4:38 pm by Maci White

» Maci Application
Ewan Jameson(freestyle app) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:13 pm by Maci White

» Ollie's house
Ewan Jameson(freestyle app) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 5:49 am by Ollie

» alright guys listen and shiver!
Ewan Jameson(freestyle app) EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:28 am by Ivy

» Listen.. to the song here in my heart (OPEN)
Ewan Jameson(freestyle app) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 7:03 pm by Becca Williams

» Curious (Alice)
Ewan Jameson(freestyle app) EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 12:10 pm by Becca Williams

» I'm Back...
Ewan Jameson(freestyle app) EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 2:14 am by Becca Williams

Affiliates
free forum
free forum

Ewan Jameson(freestyle app)

2 posters

Go down

Ewan Jameson(freestyle app) Empty Ewan Jameson(freestyle app)

Post  Lan Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:21 pm

Name: Ewan Jon Gregory Jameson

Sexuality: Straight

-Appears to be 24 (though could pass as a mature 17/18 year old if people didn't look hard)
-Really- 7 years(from time of turning)
Race: Vampire

Occupation: Ewan is an actor and has been under the name of many different famous actors and the like but he has now returned to his real name as a small time T.V series actor and a musician but primarily at present he is a history and music teacher.

Skin: Alabaster white

Hair: Dark, Ash blonde

Eyes: Red (After hunting) Black(When thirsty)

Height: Tall at 6 foot 3 inches

Weight: Muscular yet slim with a broad set of shoulder and thick muscular arms and legs he is broader than most men but still slim

Play by: Ewan Jameson(freestyle app) Ian-somerhalder-large Ask Hayley for his name lol

Personality:
Ewan has had a hard life as a vampire so far and through a run in with some of the Volturi he became tangled with them for two years after his third year as a vampire but he left once he had learned what he wished as Aro's little pet, none of the guard had ever met him nor had Aro's brothers so he was safe from them, when Ewan left he wandered the world, from city to city, town to town. Only ever stopping for one meal and taking on work in varying forms just to entertain himself while he stayed in a town for a few weeks, but always he left, drawn towards North America, drawn by long forgotten memories of Forks. On being turned Ewan lost all his memories, including the fact he was born on the La Push beach and raised in Forks until he was 19 when he moved to Canada to work as a logger, he spent 5 years working the forests until a vampire, found him and his strange ability to realise things, a quicker and keener mind than almost any before him except the greatest scientists and politicians. that was hidden as a human and turned him into a vampire.

Coven/Pack: None, nomad

Family: his mother and father live in Forks though he does ot know them and they would not recognise him. Jessy Harris is his siste,r she knows it as she changed him but he has no idea, yet.

Last edited by Lan on Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lan
Lan

Back to top Go down

Ewan Jameson(freestyle app) Empty Re: Ewan Jameson(freestyle app)

Post  Becca Williams Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:31 pm

Accepted, dude xD
Becca Williams
Becca Williams
Admin

Location : Wandering with Hayley. I'm on my cell if you need me.

https://mythicallife.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum